Plan Your Visit
Tiny Towne Norcross
2055 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
Friday: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
LAST ADMISSION is 90 minutes prior to closing
AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE BOOKING BEFORE AND AFTER BUSINESS HOURS AND ON WEEKDAYS
Call 470 265 6665 or email email@example.com for more details
Pricing: Entrance into the edutainment park is free, and prices inside vary depending on the activity. Tiny Towne uses a credits system: 1 credit or 1 Tiny Dollar = $1 – but the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. Once you get your Tiny Towne permit, you will be able to purchase Tiny Dollars for as little as $0.69 or even as little as $0.5 if you are enrolled in the UGA program.
- The cost to drive Tiny and Booster cars is 5 Tiny Dollars per round. Each round is exactly 300 seconds from the time the car starts until it shuts down; that is enough time for anywhere between a couple of laps for an inexperienced young driver to up to 6 laps for an experienced one. Plan for 10-15 minutes per round if there isn’t a waiting line.
- Smart Cars cost 1 Tiny Dollar per minute (20 minutes minimum).
- Train rides are 3 Tiny Dollars each. (Permit holders get free train rides for a year.)
- Carcade games cost 1 to 2 Tiny Dollars on average.
- A Tiny Towne ID Card costs $10.
- A Tiny Towne Permits costs $20 and is valid for one year.
- Touch screen computers are for permit holders only, free of charge.
Please refer to the image on the right for more information.
Environment: Our family-oriented facility is designed for people of all ages. Our Norcross location is completely indoors – we maintain a temperature between 65° and 78° Fahrenheit year-round.
Tiny Towne Driver’s Permit: Maximize your benefits and receive exclusive perks! ID Cards alone cost $20 – but check our daily specials for package deals. Click here for more information.
Required Forms: All new drivers/ players must register at the front desk and an electronic waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian.
Tell Google or Siri “Take me to Tiny Towne in Norcross” and relax!