Plan Your Visit
Tiny Towne Norcross
2055 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
Friday & Saturday 1:00 – 9:00 PM
Sunday & Holidays 1:00 – 7:00 PM
Open Thanksgiving week
Monday – Wednesday 1:00 – 7:00 PM
Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Closed on Thanksging Day
LAST ADMISSION 2 hours prior to closing
Available for private bookings every day and BEFORE & AFTER Hours
- The cost to drive Tiny and Booster cars is 5 credits per round. Each round is exactly 300 seconds from the time the car starts until it shuts down; that is enough time for anywhere between a couple of laps for an inexperienced young driver to up to 6 laps for an experienced one. Plan for 10-15 minutes per round if there isn’t a waiting line.
- Smart Cars cost 1 credit per minute (20 minutes minimum).
- Train rides are 3 credits each. (Permit holders get free train rides for a year.)
- Carcade games cost 1 credit on average.
- A Tiny Towne ID Card/Permit costs 40 credits.
- Touch screen computers are for permit holders only, free of charge.
Please refer to the image on the right for more information.
Environment: Our family-oriented facility is designed for people of all ages. Our Norcross location is completely indoors – we maintain a temperature between 68° and 78° Fahrenheit year-round.
Tiny Towne Driver’s Permit: Maximize your benefits and receive exclusive perks! ID Cards alone cost $40 – but check our daily specials for package deals. Click here for more information.
Required Forms: To facilitate your visit, please download and complete this waiver and bring it with you. (Coming soon)
Tell Google or Siri “Take me to Tiny Towne in Norcross” and relax!