Group Leader Checklist
MAKING YOUR RESERVATION
- Read about the Field Trip Program on the website.
- Check your school calendar, bus schedule and testing dates to avoid schedule conflicts.
- Confirm the number of attendees.
- Make a reservation by filling out the form on the Contact Us page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOUR FIELD TRIP
- Review the Education Package (which will be sent to you upon confirmation of the reservation) to get your students ready.
- Hand out waivers to be signed by parents.
- Hang Tiny Towne posters on the classroom walls a few weeks prior to the field trip.
- Call your Tiny Towne representative to discuss any questions you may have.
- Call and confirm your reservation 48 hours before your trip.
- Inform your Tiny Towne representative of any changes in your plans.
- Make sure your representative is aware of any special arrangements needed.
- Divide your group into subgroups with no more than 30 and no less than 20 per class.
- With more than one class, we prefer that you color code them to start learning about the importance of shapes and colors. Use your imagination.
THE FIELD TRIP DAY
- Take a head count before you leave school.
- Make sure you have a list of chaperones, parents and students.
- Make sure Tiny Towne members have their ID’s.
- Make sure to bring the signed waivers with you for every student who will participate in the programming.
- Reconfirm your day schedule with the Tiny Towne representative.
- Chaperones must be with students at all times and must follow guidelines and rules.
- Make sure that all students are instructed to follow signs and instructions while on Tiny Towne premises.
- Take a headcount of all the members of your group before you leave our facility.