Plan Your Visit
Our first US location is now open!
Like our Facebook page to receive updates.
Tiny Towne Norcross
2055 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071
Summer Hours (May 27 – August 6):
Pricing: Entrance into the edutainment park is free, and prices inside vary depending on the activity. Tiny Towne uses a credits system: 1 credit = $1 – but the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. At this time, we have a special where you can get 180 credits for $125 ($0.69 per credit).
- The cost to drive Tiny and Booster cars is 5 credits per round. Each round is exactly 300 seconds from the time the car starts until it shuts down; that is enough time for anywhere between a couple of laps for an inexperienced young driver to up to 6 laps for an experienced one. Plan for 10-15 minutes per round if there isn’t a waiting line.
- Smart Cars cost 1 credit per minute (20 minutes minimum).
- Train rides are 3 credits each. (Permit holders get free train rides for a year.)
- Carcade games cost 1 credit on average.
- A Tiny Towne ID Card/Permit costs 40 credits.
- Touch screen computers are for permit holders only, free of charge.
Please refer to the image on the right for more information.
Environment: Our family-oriented facility is designed for people of all ages. Our Norcross location is completely indoors – we maintain a temperature between 68° and 78° Fahrenheit year-round.
Tiny Towne Driver’s Permit: Maximize your benefits and receive exclusive perks! ID Cards alone cost $40 – but check our daily specials for package deals. Click here for more information.
Required Forms: To facilitate your visit, please download and complete this waiver and bring it with you. (Coming soon)
Tell Google or Siri “Take me to Tiny Towne in Norcross” and relax!